Volunteers are an essential part of our organization. We could not provide for our children without the assistance and support of the community.
Below are just a few ways in which becoming a volunteer with LCH can positively impact the lives of the children we serve:
- Assist with activities
- Assist with Fundraisers
- Assist with clerical needs
- Assist with sorting and documenting donations
- Assist with preparing Thank You/Acknowledgements for donations
- Assist with Donation pick-ups
- Assist with solicitation of needs of the home or donations for the following annual fundraising events:
- Give Local Lancaster Fundraiser
- CTTC Annual Gold Tournament Fundraiser
- Fall Flurry Clay Shoot Fundraiser
- Haunted Trail Fundraiser
If interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete the following:
Mail completed forms to:
Lancaster Children’s Home
Attn: Melanie Harper
P O Box 416
Lancaster, SC 29721
or email the completed forms to
For your convenience, we have provided a list of Frequently Asked Questions below, but please do not hesitate to contact us at (803) 286-5277 for more information. You may also keep up to date with us on Facebook and Instagram to stay informed of our current needs.
Thank you in advance for your interest in volunteering with our organization. Together we will make a difference!